|The first Puerto Rican Sound Art Fair is over.
Thank you for participating and visiting!
Enjoy the following documentation:
- El Vocero de Puerto Rico, July 25, 2008, "El ruido como arte" by Carlos Antonio Otero (read the article - in Spanish)
- El Nuevo Día, August 3, 2008, "La feria de los sonidos (ruidos)" by Mildred Rivera Marrero (read the article - in Spanish)
- "Buenas noches con Silverio", Teleoro/Canal 13, August 8, 2008, 9 p.m. (with Lisa Ladner, Omar Obdulio Peña Forty and José Alicea, Junta de Calidad Ambiental)
- "el glitch", Frecuencias Alternas, 89.7 FM/frecuenciasalternas.com, August 9, 2008, 10 p.m. (with Jorge Castro), Radio Universidad de Puerto Rico
- Radio Universidad, News, August 12, 2008, "Feria explora el arte del sonido", by Zuleika Andújar Martínez, read and listen (with Lisa Ladner)
- Primera Hora, August 14, 2008, "Feria de ruidos y sonidos" by Carlos Rubén (read the article an visit the multimedia section online - in Spanish)
- CLARIDAD, claridadpuertorico.com, August 14, 2008, "FAS 08, primera feria de arte sonoro" by Lisa Ladner (read the article - in Spanish)
- El San Juan Star, August 14, 2008
- Sub Blog
- Radio Atenas, Manati
- El Vocero de Puerto Rico, August 28, 2008, "Encontrados la plástica y el sonido" by Carlos Antonio Otero (read article - in Spanish)
- and more
- Click also on the logos of our media partners (bottom of page).
The FAS 08 was dedicated to Francis Schwartz who honored us with his visit!
Reference list of Puerto Rican Sound Artists (taken from the el-status.com database and
therefore containing visual/plastic artists only); Puerto Rican Sound Artists that are commonly labeled as "musicians" can be found all over facebook and myspace - go and explore!
Another link tip: soundmuseum.fm